Projects like Erasmus and dual training help young people to get ready for the world of business, giving them tools and knowledge that otherwise they would only gather after years of experience. Thanks to our vast network, we are able to organise these project under all aspects, allowing schools, universities, and tour operators to save time and have a team on which they can rely for any need.
We work with schools, universities, and tour operators
Preparing students to the business world is easy
We organise work experiences and internships abroad making sure students have a pertinent experience with their ambitions, inclinations, an competences through a method of work tested by our experience in the educational tourism sector:
- Research of stages matching with the candidates’ profiles;
- Induction meeting on stage activities;
- Conduction to the workplace on the first day;
- Constant monitoring during the whole period;
- Help desk for teachers for necessary documents preparation;
- Accomplishment of documentation related to the project (training convention, Europass, presence sheets, certificates).